Each year, over 3,500 people in the United States die by drowning. Many more are injured in pool related accidents. National Safety Council statistics indicate that drowning rank third as the leading cause of accidental death, with children aged 1-10 most commonly involved. With these facts in mind, it is imperative that proper supervision and control be established at all swimming pools open to the public.
To keep your Swim School safe and prepared, follow these steps:
Step 1: Read these articles on pool safety:
- Help Prepare Your Property for Pool Season
- Help Protect Your Organization with Clear Pool Signage
- Are Pool Chemicals Safe?
- Help Swimmers Stay Safe with Swim Tests
- Policies and Procedures To Help Prevent Abuse
- Help Prevent Slip, Trip, and Fall Injuries
- Should Your Organization Install Surveillance Cameras?
- Help Protect Your Organization with a Safety Management System
- Pool Chemical Safety
- Active Shooter Events Continue to Rise- Are You Prepared?
Step 2: Take advantage of some of our Value Added Services:
- Visitu Visitor Management System
- C-Bond System
- Intellicorp Discounted Background Checks
- 5 Employment Screening Tips
*Navigate to the Value Added Services page to get started using any of these resources