Daycare Centers provide a valuable family service to a community. Follow these steps to help keep your daycare organization safe and prepared:
Step 1: Read these articles:
- Stay Safe on the Playground
- Playground Equipment
- Help Your School Bus Passengers Stay Safe
- Food Safety
- Managing Risk for Special Events
- Policies and Procedures to Help Prevent Abuse
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse
- Monitoring and Supervising Staff
- Active Shooter Events are on the Rise- Are you Prepared?
- Should Your Organization Install Surveillance Cameras?
- Help Prevent Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries
Step 2: Take advantage of our Value Added Services:
- Visitu Visitor Management System
- C-Bond System
- Intellicorp Discounted Background Checks
- 5 Employment Screening Tips
*Navigate to the Value-Added Services page to get started using any of these resources
If you would like to view more helpful resources on topics such as fire safety, emergency response preparedness, premises security, facilities maintenance, or additional abuse prevention, navigate to the Register button at the top of the page and register using your policy number.